Tablet PC, iPad Monitoring and
If you are already a client of SpyBubble, after installing the program, go here to get the information you want right away http://cp.spybubble.com/userlogin.php. You’ll need the username and password that you created when you opened an account with us. If you forgot your password, go here: http://cp.spybubble.com/forgotpass.php
If you haven’t created an account with us, go here to get one right now: http://spybubble.com/register.php.
Remember, SpyBubble is the Symbian spy software that is completely untraceable and undetectable by the target. We know that the information that you are looking for is extremely sensitive and that’s why we went to great lengths to test our software in every circumstance imaginable in order to make sure that you have an extremely effective and completely discreet tool at your disposal.
Note: You do not need to connect your phone to your computer to install SpyBubble on it.
1. Open the Web Browser on your target phone and type in the following address EXACTLY as shown, then press Enter :
2. The download process will then start.
3. When asked to install SpyBubble, click on Yes and then on Continue as shown in the following screenshots.
4. After SpyBubble has been installed, you will see the following screen.
5. Lastly, you need to register your license key. Enter your license key and click on Submit button.
You are now ready to use SpyBubble. Call the phone and send some messages as a text. Logs will start showing in your online account after a few minutes. To check that the calls and texts are being registered, log into the system from any computer with Internet access: http://cp.spybubble.com/userlogin.php.
To remove the SpyBubble software, bring up the interface and go to Menu.
1. Go to Settings->Application Manager
2. Click on the Installed App as shown below
3. Select Radio
4. Click on Options menu and select Uninstall
5. Select Yes
6. Uninstall process will start
7. You will see the processing screen as shown below.