Online manual for Spyrix Keylogger for Mac
1. How to download and install Spyrix Keylogger for Mac
2. How to enable monitoring
3. How to register the license
4. Settings Overview
5. Password to switch the program from the hidden mode
6. Default hotkeys are shown in the screenshot
7. Web log delivery
8. Email log delivery
9. Email log delivery for Gmail users
How to download and install Spyrix Keylogger for Mac
1. Go to the website and click green “Download” button to download the installation file
IMPORTANT: To open the file push the command button on the keyboard and click the left mouse button at the same time.
Then in the menu click “Open”.
3. Click “Open” when prompted by the system.
How to enable monitoring
For monitoring the program requires additional right on the computer. To give the program these rights follow these steps:
1. Open “System Preferences” and go to “Security and privacy” -> Accessibility
How to register the license
1. To register your license, click on the “About” button in the program.
Activation Code: AAAAAA-BBBBBB-CCCCCC-DDDDDD-EEEEEE-FFFFFF
4. If you did everything correctly, you will see this message and the program will be automatically restarted
Hot Keys to switch the program from the hidden mode.
Default hotkeys are shown in the screenshot.
In the settings menu you can change the hotkeys if you want – in this case, do not forget your custom setting.
Password to switch the program from the hidden mode
Web log delivery.
1. To set up Web log delivery you need to register a Spyrix account here: https://spyrix.com/dashboard/#/login
6. In a few moments, you will see first data in your account here: www.spyrix.com/dashboard. Do not forget to refresh the page.
Email log delivery
1. Go to “Email log delivery” tab, enter your email in the field and click “Enable”.
2. Fill in all fields:
Your “Delivery Email” is your email address;
SMTP/Port you can always find in your email provider support or knowledge base;
User name – on most email services it is usually your full email address (but some services use the email without the part that comes after @);
Password is your email password.
3. If you did everything correctly, you will see this message:
4. To check log delivery click “Try to send log”
5. If you did everything correctly, you will see this message:
6. Check your mailbox for the emails (check Spam folder as well)
You can also set up email log delivery using Spyrix SMTP. In this case, you will only need to enter your email username and password. Please note, that Spyrix does not guarantee 100% delivery for this type of setting.
Email log delivery for Gmail users
Due to default Gmail settings, some emailing services (including older versions of Microsoft Outlook, Mail App for iPhone and iPad, and Spyrix mailing service, etc.) are no longer allowed to access your Gmail account unless you allow this in your account settings. To add Spyrix to allowed apps do the following:
1. Open google.com and go to your account settings
2. Choose “Sign-in & security” -> “Connected apps & sites”
3. Find “Allow less secure apps” and turn the access “ON”
4. Then go back to the program. Wait a couple of minutes and click “Test log sending” again.
5. Click “OK” to save the settings